Welcome to the course!
In this 5-week course you’ll have the opportunity to explore how those brokering remote partnerships can:
- Build strong working relationships with partners who may come from different cultures, value systems and / or types of organisation and who only rarely (if ever) meet face to face
- Build on diversity – respecting each partner’s priorities / needs and valuing what each partner brings
- Grow partnering / partnership brokering skills (both their own and their partners) that enable the delivery of strong partnerships and model good partnering practices
- Evolve remote partnering strategies appropriate to each participant’s context and circumstances
- Experiment with new tools and approaches in a safe learning environment
- Consider how best to work with donor requirements for due diligence and compliance alongside a more collaborative and less hierarchical model
- Assess the effectiveness and added value of remote collaboration – what it is achieving and how, by being challenged, it could achieve more
So let’s get started!