Welcome to the Brokering Partnerships – the Foundations Module course!
Brokering Partnerships – the Foundations Module introduces the frameworks and conceptual thinking that underpin our (PBA’s) understanding of partnership processes. They provide course participants with a shared language about partnerships and partnership brokering.
The course has been richly informed by insights and experiences from PBA’s in-person Partnership Brokers Training and will continue to evolve from cohort to cohort, by including new thinking and insights as these emerge.
This module provides an opportunity to:
- appreciate the importance and multidimensional nature of partnership brokering and gaine new confidence to step into this role when required
- gaine deeper insights into your own practice
- get to know key conceptual frameworks that give your practice structure and rigour
- recognise that while no two partnerships are the same, they all follow a similar lifecycle, facing similar challenges and barriers. These new conceptual frameworks can help you anticipate and navigate these in your partnership work.
- Deepen understanding of professional partnership management (‘brokering’)
- Build awareness of conceptual frameworks on partnership process management
- Strengthen skills required to broker partnerships
- Develop a reflective and principled approach to professional partnering practice
- Reveal new insights into your own partnering practice and build your confidence as a broker
- Explore innovative approaches to addressing challenges in partnerships
Learning platform navigation
This learning platform is only accessible to participants on your course.
On the right-hand side, you will see menu buttons for each of the sessions. Your trainers will point you to relevant reading for each session. This is where you will find slides and other materials used during the sessions. If online sessions will be recorded, the recordings will also be available on the paltform. They will be uploaded after each session.
You can also use the course Forum to ask questions and share ideas. The Forum is accessible only to people on your cohort. To access the Forum click on the link below the menu on the right.