Welcome to the course!
In this 5-week course you’ll have the opportunity to explore how those brokering remote partnerships can:
- Build strong working relationships with partners who may come from different cultures, value systems and / or types of organisation and who only rarely (if ever) meet face to face
- Build on diversity – respecting each partner’s priorities / needs and valuing what each partner brings
- Grow partnering / partnership brokering skills (both their own and their partners) that enable the delivery of strong partnerships and model good partnering practices
- Evolve remote partnering strategies appropriate to each participant’s context and circumstances
- Experiment with new tools and approaches in a safe learning environment
- Consider how best to work with donor requirements for due diligence and compliance alongside a more collaborative and less hierarchical model
- Assess the effectiveness and added value of remote collaboration – what it is achieving and how, by being challenged, it could achieve more
So let’s get started!
Check out the Course Manual in the menu on the right and proceed to Week 1: Foundations & Getting Started.